ReportsnReports.com adds report Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements to its store. The Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the pharmacogenomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/233245-pharmacogenomics-partnering-terms-and-agreements.html.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter pharmacogenomics partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors pharmacogenomics technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 140 links to online copies of actual pharmacogenomics deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of pharmacogenomics dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in pharmacogenomics dealmaking since 2007, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading pharmacogenomics deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top big pharma companies with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of pharmacogenomics deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of pharmacogenomics partnering deals signed and announced since 2007, where a contract document is available in the public domain. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and therapy focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of pharmacogenomics partnering deals signed and announced since January 2007. The chapter is organized by specific pharmacogenomics technology type in focus. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in pharmacogenomics partnering and dealmaking since 2007.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=233245.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of pharmacogenomics technologies and products.
Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to pharmacogenomics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in pharmacogenomics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of pharmacogenomics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life pharmacogenomics deals
- Access to over 140 pharmacogenomics contract documents
- The leading pharmacogenomics deals by value since 2007
- Most active pharmacogenomics dealmakers since 2007
- The leading pharmacogenomics partnering resources
In Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 140 pharmacogenomics deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise pharmacogenomisc rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of pharmacogenomics deal trends since 2007
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Analysis of the structure of pharmacogenomics agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Access to over 140 pharmacogenomics online deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual pharmacogenomics contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a pharmacogenomics agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
Inquiry before Buying on this Report Pharmacogenomics Partnering Terms and Agreements at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=233245 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.