ReportsnReports.com adds report 2014 Strategies for the European Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market to its store. This new 335-page report provides analysis of the European respiratory disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
About this Report
This report presents detailed analysis of the Respiratory Disease market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK). Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are provided for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274370.
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of respiratory disease diagnostic products, by test and country. Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies; thirteen
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for respiratory disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the five major European countries.
- In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as proprietary data files was conducted.
Table of Contents
Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Major Infectious Disease Tests
B. Instrumentation Review of Leading Analyzers Marketed by
C. Emerging Diagnostic Technologies
France: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
Germany: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
Italy: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
Spain: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
UK: Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers' Sales and Market Shares
Request Sample for this Report 2014 Strategies for the European Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274370 before making a purchase decision.
Major Product Development Opportunities
Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
Abbott, Affymetrix, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Cepheid, Diamedix, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Enzo Biochem, Fujirebio/Innogenetics, Hologic/Gen-Probe, ID Biomedical/GSK, Kreatech, Life Technology, Lonza, Nanogen/Elitech, Novartis Diagnostics, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Qiagen, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, SeraCare, Siemens, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher, Wallac/PE, Wako
List of Tables
Major Companies Developing or Marketing Adenovirus Tests
France Adenovirus Test Volume and Diagnostics Sales Forecast by Market Segment
Germany Adenovirus Test Volume and Diagnostics Sales Forecast by Market Segment
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Diagnostic Testing ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.