ReportsnReports.com adds "Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q1 2014" report to its research database.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable’s exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months. Furthermore, it provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry over the next six months. Additionally, this report tracks the change in executives’ perceptions during the last three months, by providing a comparative analysis of survey results with the previous quarter.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Overall, 74% and 60% of global pharmaceutical industry executives are optimistic about the future growth prospects of both their company and the industry, respectively, over the next six months. Optimism towards company and industry growth prospects has improved by eight and ten percentage points, respectively, in Q1 2014, compared to Q4 2013 results.
Get a copy of complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274168-pharmaceutical-business-confidence-report-q1-2014.html.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Optimism towards industry and company growth is driven by the improving global economic conditions, investments in emerging markets, and the introduction of new products in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q1 2014” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments globally on the latest economic and customer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over the next six months. Furthermore, it also tracks the change in industry executives’ thought process, by providing a comparative analysis of survey results with Q4 2013, wherever applicable.
Key Features and Benefits
- Project industry trends and industry growth expectations in the next six months, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- The report drives revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Readers will be provided with a clear uncovering of key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect growth prospects of the industry.
- The report clearly forecasts the change in supplier prices for various products, which are likely to influence the industry’s growth prospects over the next six months.
- Identifies the major changes in customer confidence levels in the pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274168.
Key Market Issues
- According to pharmaceutical industry respondents, the present economic conditions in Africa and the Middle East are deemed to be unfavourable. In the Q4 2013 survey, similar opinions were recorded.
- New government proposals/legislation, competition from new entrants, state of global economy, and performance of the Eurozone are the key concerns among global pharmaceutical industry executives.
- Survey respondents forecast that supplier prices for raw materials will increase at an average of 4.1%, with those from Asia-Pacific expecting the biggest rise.
- In total, 52% of global pharmaceutical industry executives anticipate either ‘no change’ or a ‘negative’ change in customer confidence over the industry, in the next six months.
- Industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, manufactuting & construction, consumer goods, environment, healthcare, biotechnology, water, retail and much more.