This report 'Asia Renewable Energy Market-Trends, Opportunities and Challenges' gives an overview of the Asian Renewable Energy (RE) market. It provides insights into the rapid evolution of the RE market in Asia and how Asia is perhaps the most important region for RE today. The report also lists out the key drivers of change as well as potential barriers to growth in order to develop a future outlook and growth potential snapshot for RE in the region.
The report focuses on four key countries based on their market attractiveness namely China, Japan, India and South Korea and provides an in-depth look into each of them. For each market, the report details current RE generation, installation and investments as well as growth forecasts. The report also provides prominent sector-wise insights and policy impact for these key markets. The report also looks at other markets with potential within the Asian region briefly.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/SsvFKJ.
Table Of Contents
Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Market Trends
Major Market Highlights
Other Potential Markets
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/1iTpXbp.
Related Reports on Energy and Power Market:
- The report covers quarterly order intake for wind turbines between Q1 2013 and Q1 2014
- Order intake has been further classified as firm contracts and framework agreements, country-wise and region-wise order intake for Q1 2013 and Q1 2014
- OEMs order backlog, Installation outlook for offshore and total wind energy
- Order intake for offshore wind turbines in Q1 2013 and Q1 2014, major markets for offshore wind in Q1 2014
- Operations and maintenance performance for major OEMs along with few major O&M contracts
- Wind power policy updates in 2014, feed in tariffs for wind power, global wind turbine price trend for 2009 to 2013 and its expected trend along with average price for Vestas and Mingyang wind turbines.
Stone Energy Corporation, Company Intelligence Report: Stone Energy is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation and development of oil and gas properties, primarily in the US. The company's Exploration and Production (E&P) operations are primarily located in the Gulf Coast Basin, where it possesses 47 active properties and 123 primary term leases as of February 25, 2014 and has been operating since their inception in 1993. Stone Energy's reserve base is located not only in the conventional shelf of Gulf of Mexico (GoM), but is also located in the more prolific reserve basins of the GoM deepwater and deep gas areas.