The Global Armored And Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024 Report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global armored and counter IED vehicles market is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 3.33% during 2014-2024.
- Asia Pacific followed by North America are expected to be the largest armored and counter IED vehicle markets with cumulative market share of more than 55%
- IFV segment expected to dominate the armored vehicles market with a share of 28.1`%.
- Peacekeeping missions, security threats and modernization initiatives expected to channel more funds towards the sector.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://aabudholiya02.blogspot.com/2014/05/global-armored-and-counter-ied-vehicles.html
This report offers detailed analysis of the global armoured and counter IED vehicles market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for armored and counter IED vehicles, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Global armored and counter IED vehicles market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for armored and counter IED vehicles. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the armored and counter IED vehicles market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- SWOT analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the armored and counter IED vehicles industry
- Global armored and counter IED vehicles country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the armored and counter IED vehicles industry expected to be in demand in each region
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global armored and counter IED vehicles industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/197708
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the armored and counter IED vehicles market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 10 years
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about demand for various armored and counter IED vehicles segments in each of the top ten countries and the underlying factors that are driving the demand. For example, The Indian MoD is in the process of modernizing its military including its armored vehicles fleet to strengthen its capabilities especially in the IFV segment
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the armored and counter IED vehicles market which will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g.Russian vehicle manufacturer UralVagonZavod and JSC Semey Engineering of Kazakhstan have formed a joint venture for maintenance and repair of armored vehicles specifically targeting T-72 tanks
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market Size and Drivers
3.1 Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market Size and Forecast 2014–2024
3.1.1 Global armored and Counter IED vehicles market expected to increase during the forecast period
3.2 Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market — Regional Analysis
3.2.1 Asia Pacific is expected to lead the global Armored and Counter IED vehicles market
3.2.2 Asia Pacific to be the largest market for armored and counter IED vehicles
3.2.3 New programs in armored vehicles in the US to support the global armored and counter IED vehicles market
3.2.4 Armored and counter IED vehicles market to be robust in Europe despite budgetary pressures
3.2.5 Saudi Arabia and Israel expected to lead the armored and counter IED vehicles market in the Middle East
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
4.1 Technological Developments
4.1.1 Hybrid engines are making their way in new MRAPs
4.1.2 Vehicle-mounted directed energy weapons (DEW) lasers will be the new weapons for armored vehicles
4.1.3 Force protection driving demand for mine and blast protection
4.1.4 Increased need for vehicle survivability has necessitated the development and fielding of active protection systems
4.1.5 E- Camouflage technology to provide armored vehicles with dynamic camouflage capability
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/197708
5 SWOT Analysis of the Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market
5.2.1 Robust procurement in emerging markets
5.2.2 Long standing territorial conflicts and insurgency incidences worldwide to encourage sustained investment in armored vehicles
5.3.1 Re-orientation of the US and allied forces militaries after the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
6 Country Analysis — Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market
6.1 United States Market Size and Forecast 2014–2024
6.1.1 Infantry Fighting Vehicles expected to account for the largest segment in the US
6.1.2 The LMV market to register a CAGR of 20.05% during the forecast period
6.1.3 MRAPs expected to be the third largest spend category in the US
Marketresearchreports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. Marketresearchreports.biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA — Canada Toll Free: +1-866-997-4948