Zero Fee Recruiter provides only qualified passive candidates to HR departments searching to fill positions within their company; however, the battle rages on – who makes the best hire: active or passive candidates? If you really think about it, however, doesn’t it make more sense that the person currently doing their job at peak performance would be more desirable than the person sitting idle and seeking that position? Seems straightforward, but let’s dig deeper.
Recruiting Passive Candidates: Proven Performance
The passive candidate is already exhibiting the specific characteristics recruiters crave by actively proving their corporate worth, excelling at their skill set, and delivering continuity and consistency to their company. Passive candidate characteristics include:
• Typically peak performers at their position.
• Currently employed because they create tangible value.
• Proficient with specific skills in the areas you need to fill.
• Already trained.
• Active in promoting their companies via industry associations, etc.
• Continuing to build current knowledge of their industry, position and technology.
• Happy with their responsibilities (otherwise they’d be looking).
Recruiting Active Candidates: Can Be Risky Business
Limiting your potential hires to candidates who actively contact you brings an extensive and uncertain set of recruiting challenges and hiring risks. Typical active candidate characteristics include:
• Lack of specific experience.
• Need extensive training/massive learning curve.
• Extreme reasons why they were fired or left but legal agreements mask truth.
• Lack of previous employer disclosure clears them to become your problem.
• Will take any position (until something better comes along).
• Require additional due diligence, background checks, work history, etc.
Recruiting Cost/Time Considerations
There’s an illusion in recruiter circles that finding and landing passive candidates takes more resources – both time and money – than simply picking active candidates from random sources. This is not the case with the right approach. Zero Fee Recruiter has a team that can do all the work for you. We Source, we contact, we qualify, we deliver, and all you have to do is hire.
Even the most entrenched professional will take notice if a better position is presented to him/her in the right manner. But how do you access this talent pool of people who don’t know you or your company? How do you educate them on your position and your people to motivate them to change their current, familiar situation? The answer, Zero Fee Recruiter.
And the Best Candidate is…
Because the passive candidate is demonstrating, right now, the characteristics recruiters look for and when utilizing the right recruiting tools the answer is easy. The passive candidate is a valuable asset that can deliver immediate results. The passive candidate can very easily be your best candidate.
Zero Fee Recruiter is a new and better way to recruit.
We provide you with qualified professionals that we have contacted and vetted for each position you are looking to fill. We deliver only interested candidates that are available in your location and your salary range.
ZFR focuses on passive candidates that we source through our proprietary system "Reach Out" and this enables our team to reach the candidates that are not actively looking...
Yes, Our Team Is USA Based!