The North American sleep apnea devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2014 to 2019. The U.S. holds a larger share in the North American sleep apnea devices market with about 92.2% in 2013, followed by Canada. The North American sleep apnea devices market holds high potential for growth in future, due to a number of forces that favor this market.
These include the incessantly growing base of sleep apnea patients, increasing awareness with regards to sleep apnea and available diagnostic/therapeutic options, emerging popularity of oral appliances, and technological advancements. About 4% of men and 2% of women suffer from OSA, globally. Due to incessantly rising obesity rates and the association of comorbidities such as drug-resistant hypertension, congestive heart failure, Type 2 diabetes, stroke, etc., the global sleep apnea patient pool is likely to grow in the years to come. However, a dearth of reimbursement/insurance coverage and patient compliance seem to hinder the growth of this market.
In this report, the North American Sleep Apnea Devices market is broadly classified on the basis of segments that include sleep apnea therapeutic devices and sleep apnea diagnostic devices. Furthermore, on the basis of products, the sleep apnea diagnostic devices market is divided into home sleep testing/portable monitoring, traditional diagnostic (fixed PSG/In-Lab PSG devices), respiratory polygraphs, two channel screening devices, single channel screening devices, and actigraphy systems. Similarly, on the basis of products, the sleep apnea therapeutic devices market is segmented into positive airway pressure (pap) devices, masks, adaptive servo-ventilation, airway clearance systems, oxygen devices, and oral appliances.
Geographically, the market is divided into two countries, namely the U.S. and Canada. The U.S. is estimated to command the largest share of 92.2% in 2013, followed by Canada. Canada is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2019. As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 36.0% of the U.S. adults were obese in 2010 and nearly 42% will be obese by 2030. This dramatic increase in the obesity epidemic is likely to add to the pool of sleep apnea patients. According to the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the number of accredited sleep labs that test for sleep disorder has quadrupled in the past decade. Over prescription of overnight tests to diagnose apnea has also contributed significantly to the escalating growth of the U.S. sleep apnea diagnostic devices market.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/north-american-sleep-apnea-devices-market-by-types-sleep-apnea-therapeutic-devices-sleep-apnea-diagnostic-devices-forecast-to-2019-market-report.html.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with their developments (new product launches & partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the North American sleep apnea devices market. Philips Respironics, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare (The Netherlands); ResMed (U.S.); Compumedics Limited (Australia); CarefusionCorporation (U.S.); Curative Medical, Inc. (U.S.); BMC Medical Co., Ltd. (China); Natus Medical Incorporated (U.S.); Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, Ltd. (New Zealand); DeVilbiss Healthcare (U.S.); Global Medical Holdings, LLC (U.S.), Itamar Medical, Ltd. (U.S.), and Weinmann Medical Devices GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), are some of the key players that are engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysisindustry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the North American sleep apnea devices market, high-growth regions & countries & their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share. Firms that purchase the report could use any one or a combination of five strategies that include market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment to strengthen their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North American sleep apnea devices market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data, along with a comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the sleep apnea devices market. Detailed description regarding related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Epidemiology Data: The incidences and patient pool of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Development business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players that enhance the bottom line of the companies in the sleep apnea devices market.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) that checks the virality and tonality of blogs.
(This report Priced at US $2650 for a single user License)
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=327887 .
About Us:Rnrmarketresearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.