This Report provides key market data on the North America Trauma Fixation market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories – Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Trauma Fixation market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Publisher uses epidemiology and capital equipment–based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Trauma Fixation market categories – Internal Fixators and External Fixators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Trauma Fixation market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, Biomet, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., DeRoyal Industries, Inc. and Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Spanning over 112 pages, 47 Tables And 38 Figures “North America Trauma Fixation Market Outlook to 2020” report provide Trauma Fixation Market, North America, Trauma Fixation Market, Canada, Trauma Fixation Market, Mexico, Trauma Fixation Market, United States, Overview of Key Companies in North America Trauma Fixation Market, Trauma Fixation Market Pipeline Products, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. This Report Cover 7 Companies - DePuy Companies, Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew Plc, Biomet, Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., DeRoyal Industries, Inc., Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/north-america-trauma-fixation-market-outlook-2020
Find All Medical Devices Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/medical-devices
Find other reports on North America Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/north-america
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports