New market research titled “Cataract - Pipeline Review, H2 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Cataract’s therapeutic pipeline. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Company Profiles EyeGate Pharmaceuticals, Inc., InSite Vision Incorporated, Laboratorios Sophia S.A. de C.V., Omeros Corporation and R-Tech Ueno, Ltd.
Drugs Profiles (bromfenac sodium + dexamethasone acetate), (sulfasalazine + Hyaluronic Acid), dexamethasone acetate, PRO-155, RTU-007, Small Molecule to Antagonize GPR161 for Metastatic Epithelial Cancers, Congenital Cataracts and Birth Defects of the Brain and Spinal Cord, Small Molecule to Inhibit NFkB for Ophthalmology, Oncology and Immunology and Small Molecules for Ophthalmology and CNS Disorders
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Cataract, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cataract and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete report on H2 2015 pipeline review of Cataract with 22 market data tables and 13 figures, spread across 43 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/cataract-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cataract
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Cataract and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Cataract products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Cataract pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Inquire more about this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=457813 .
Reasons to buy:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Cataract
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cataract pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline