Kansas City, Mo. (Jan. 29, 2014) – There are three days to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year at Providence New American Kitchen, making it the ideal destination to spend with your loved ones. A special $75 Three-Course menu for two will be available for three days, Feb. 13-15. Executive Chef, Eric Carter, has created an exceptional menu, including a shared appetizer, two entrees and a shared desert. Guests can toast to the occasion with a complimentary glass of champagne and a red rose. Just steps away is The Drum Room Lounge, where guests can enjoy hand crafted cocktails made with local liquors and fresh ingredients, as well as a full bar with a large selection of beer, wine and hors d’oeuvres.
Escape for a night with a Romantic Getaway Package. The historic Hilton President Hotel, home to Providence New American Kitchen, is featuring a special Sweetheart Package, perfect for those seeking a memorable urban escape. Guests can enjoy the luxury of being in the heart of Downtown Kansas City as well as a stone’s throw away from The Midland and The Kauffman Center for Performing Arts, where they can enjoy a concert or a show. Guests can also spend a romantic, tranquil evening in the hotel, complete with dinner for two.
Valentine’s Dinner for
Two, $75 –
includes complimentary champagne and a rose
- Shared Appetizer
- Smoked Goat Cheese Fondue: Local Goat Cheese, Crispy Mushroom, Farm to Market Focaccia
- Choice of Entrée
- Surf and Turf: Creek Stone Farms Beef, Maine Scallops, Yukon Potato, Pea Greens
- Free Range Veal Chop: Porcini Crust, Blood Orange and Arugula Salad, Pickled Pistachios
- Shared Desert
- Chocolate and Strawberries: Molten Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Mousse, Grand Marnier Ice Cream
- Full Dinner Menu available
To make dinner reservations, please call (816) 303-1686 or click here.
Hotel President Sweetheart Package, Starting at $278
- Deluxe guest room for one night
- Valentine’s Day dinner for two at Providence New American Kitchen
- Breakfast for two in the Walnut Room
- Complimentary self-parking
To make a hotel booking, please call (816) 221-9490 or click here.