Dairy Food Sector in Belgium:
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Belgian Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
View Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/market-focus-trends-and-developments-in-the-dairy-food-sector-in-belgium-report.html
- The Dairy sector in Belgium is highly export oriented with a relatively small domestic market.
- Health and age specific requirements are the key trends that drive the growth of Dairy industry in Belgium
- Cream is the most valuable category while Yogurt will record the fastest growth driven by differently flavored Yogurt drinks.
- The food retail market in Belgium is concentrated among the top three retailers who hold almost 75% of the market share.
- Private Label penetration in the Dairy market in Belgium is quite high compared to neighboring European countries
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material for Dairy food products in Belgium.
High per-capita income and predominantly urban population makes Belgium a key market for innovative Dairy products. The demand for fresh and premium Dairy products in new flavours and functional benefits is high. Cream is the leading category by value in Belgium, and the Yogurt category is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2013-2018, driven by increasing consumer awareness about the health benefits of Yogurt. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the preferred retail format for Dairy product purchases by consumers because of discount benefits, better shelf display, and wide brand variety.
Dairy Food Sector in South Africa:
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the South African Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/market-focus-trends-and-developments-in-the-dairy-food-sector-in-south-africa-report.html
- A slowdown in economic growth, high inflation rates and falling commodity prices are impacting demand for packaged goods in South Africa
- The Dairy Food market in South Africa is forecast to grow higher than the African region
- Growing consumer health awareness will influence sales of liquid Milk
- The introduction of new product varieties of Butter and Spreadable Fats is increasing category sales
- Consumers' growing interest in pre-packaged Cheese will influence consumption during the forecast period
- High growth categories, Cheese and Milk, will see an increase in market share.
The Dairy Food market in South Africa is a well-organized high volume market. Milk was the largest category in terms of volume and value, while Cheese is forecast to be the fastest-growing category driven by increased demand for Processed Cheese and Natural Cheese. Demand for Dairy products with long shelf lives is forecast to increase further
Browse More Reports related to Dairy Products at: http://www.researchmoz.us/dairy-products-market-reports-167.html
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948