“MyVirtualKeypad.com Browser version 1.4 allows residential and commercial customers to take great control of their security system," explained Vice President of Sales, Mark NeSmith. “Users can now create schedules on their system from the convenience of their desk. They can program arming and disarming of their system, or favorites that allows control of Z-Wave® devices to turn or off on a schedule. More importantly with today’s active violence situations, schools, banks, malls and other public buildings can utilize the lock-down feature the moment they know of a potentially threatening situation”.
The below mentioned NEW features are included in the XR150/XR150/XR550 Version 106 or higher and XTL/XT30/XT50 Version 119 or higher along with the updated browser Version 1.4.0 Update.
- Schedules: View, add, edit and delete system schedules for arming/disarming, favorites (includes Z-Wave®), outputs and doors
- Red Visual Alarm Status: A red shield now displays along with a red background and banner to indicate an alarm under the arming tab
- Door Control & Lockdown: Lock & unlock doors, and initiate lock down to all public doors in XR150/XR350/XR550 systems
- XTL, XT & XR Series Panels and the CellComSL Series
- Internet Explorer® 10 & 11
- Safari 6 & 7
- Firefox® 27 & 28
- Google Chrome® 32
DMP is a privately held independent manufacturer of innovative intrusion, fire, access control, network, and cellular communication products that are designed, engineered, and assembled in Springfield, MO. DMP is the recognized leader in alarm communication over data networks with products that are available through professional electronic security companies. For more information, contact Melissa Pitfield at (800) 641-4282, or visit www.dmp.com. ###