The global prepacked chromatography columns market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2014 to 2019. Rising demand of purification of antibodies, recombinant proteins, vaccines; and virus titer reduction are some of the factors driving the growth of Pre-packed columns market. The cost-effective purification of biological drugs, specifically monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) has been increasing the market potential of pre-packed columns. However, there is a paradigm shift towards disposable pre-packed columns. The market for pre-packed disposable columns (typically >1 liter size), was valued at $717.1 million in 2014, and is expected to increase at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019.
In this report, the Global Prepacked Chromatography Columns market is broadly classified on the basis of product types and it includes 1-100 ml, 100-1000 ml, and >1L.
The market segmented on the basis of regions covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in North America accounted the largest share for 33.6% in 2014, followed by the Asia-Pacific market. Currently, in the U.S., mAbs constitute the single largest biologics product category in the clinical development pipeline including the number of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in development and clinical trials, biosimilar developments, and facility expansions using single-use strategies.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (New product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) undertaken by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in the global prepacked chromatography columns market. GE Lifesciences (U.S.), Atoll GmbH (U.K.), Repligen Corp., (U.S.), Life Technologies (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.) (U.S.), Phenomenex Inc. (U.S.), EMD Millipore (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.) are some of the key players engaged in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysisindustry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the global prepacked chromatography columns market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=327900.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Prepacked Chromatography Columns market. Usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (Segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of Product approvals, Patent analysis, Pipeline products and Product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for Prepacked Chromatography Columns across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the Prepacked Chromatography Columns market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecast till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the prepacked chromatography columns market.
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Table of Contents
8 Prepacked Chromatography Columns Market, By Company 51
8.1 Agilent Technologies 51
8.2 Atoll Gmbh 55
8.3 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. 56
8.4 Emd Millipore/ Merck Millipore (A Division of Merck Kgaa) 60
8.5 Ge Healthcare 62
8.6 Pall Corporation 65
8.7 Phenomenex, Inc. 67
8.8 thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. 70
Single User License is US $4250 for Discount Inquire@ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=327900.
About Us:Rnrmarketresearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.