Order report “Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Systems Market Analysis to 2020 - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Pricing Analysis” by calling rnrmarketresearch.com at +1 888 391 5441.
“Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Systems Market Analysis to 2020 - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Pricing Analysis” gives detailed information on the Global FGD market and provides historical and forecast numbers for revenue, volume, market share and average price up to 2020. The research analyzes trends in the global FGD market and also detailed analysis for the leading countries in FGD business. This coupled with competitive benchmarking of the top market participants provides a comprehensive understanding of the market’s competitive scenario. The concept of FGD is not new; it has had a fairly long history with the power generation. The first major FGD equipment was installed in the UK in 1931. Since then the major technological changes have taken place in this equipment, still it is considered by many as the most effective method to limit SO2 emissions from power plants. The increasing demand for electricity owing to the growing population and economic development worldwide is the most important factor for the growth of the global FGD market. Thermal power is still the dominant source of energy in the world and although its share is scheduled to decrease in future, it will still remain one of the most important sources of power for many years. With many new coal fired plants scheduled to come up in near future all over the world, the FGD market is expected to grow and experience significant activities.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/flue-gas-desulfurization-systems-market-analysis-to-2020-2013-update-global-market-size-equipment-market-share-competitive-landscape-regulations-and-pricing-analysis-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for FGD
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the FGD industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=133784 .
- Data on the number of units sold and revenue generated from the FGD market globally and also for the leading countries of the world for the time period 2000–2020.
- Data on the average price of the FGD from 2000 to 2009, forecast forward 11 years to 2020.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participants such as Alstom SA, Babcock and Wilcox Company, Marsulex Environmental Technologies, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and others.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
- The study covers eleven countries (the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Germany, China, Japan, India, Republic of Korea, Taiwan and Saudi Arabia) along with the data and analysis for global FGD market.
Requst for Sample @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=133784 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of contents
2 Introduction 9
3 Emissions from Thermal Power Plants, Pollutants 11
4 SOx Control Technology, Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems, Overview 19
5 Global Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems Market 24
6 North America, Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems Market 37
7 Europe, Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems Market 51
8 Asia-Pacific, Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems Market 94
9 Middle East and Africa, Flue Gas Desulfurization Systems Market 153
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441 for further information on “Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Systems Market Analysis to 2020 - Global Market Size, Equipment Market Share, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Pricing Analysis” report OR for any other market research and intelligence needs you may have for your business.