CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Mexico. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its healthcare infrastructure and demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The population of Mexico was approximately 118.8 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.8%, to approximately 128.6 million in 2020. This is due to a positive balance between the birth and mortality rates. The government has been successful in implementing the steps necessary for achieving universal healthcare coverage, such as reforms in the System of Social Protection in Health (Sistema de Protección Social en Salud). The value of the Mexican pharmaceutical market amounted to $14 billion, in 2013, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7% to reach approximately $22.5 billion in 2020. The medical device market was worth $3.6 billion in 2013 and is projected to reach $5.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1%. These positive growth trends can be attributed primarily to government initiatives in the public healthcare sector and an improved and updated regulatory environment.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Mexico, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market and medical devices market. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Sanofi, Merck, Novartis and Genomma Lab Internacional. The key players covered for the medical devices market are Fresenius Medical Care, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, DePuy Companies, Siemens Healthcare and Medtronic.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges facing growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Mexico’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect Mexico’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and being informed of the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Mexico’s healthcare market
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico.