The Inn at Dos Brisas Now Offers an All-Inclusive Experience
WASHINGTON, Tex., Feb. 3, 2015 – The Inn at Dos Brisas, a Relais & Châteaux ranch resort located in the eastern foothills of the Texas Hill Country, has become an all-inclusive property, offering distinctive, customized experiences and unlimited access to a wide range of amenities.
“We are delighted to announce this new pricing structure,” states Managing Director Steve Shotsberger. “This gives us the freedom to elevate the exceptional service we provide for our 28 guests. For example, the Inn’s culinary team liaises with each visitor prior to arrival to discuss creative private dining capabilities and preferences.”
Available now, The Inn at Dos Brisas’ all-inclusive rates begin at $1,069 per night, based on double occupancy, for 750-sq.-ft. casita accommodations and $1,399 per night, based on double occupancy, for 1,795-sq.-ft. hacienda accommodations. Rates include all meals, culinary experiences such as cooking/baking classes and farm tours, and resort activities including horseback riding lessons and clay shooting. Wine tastings, mixology classes and spa services are available for an additional fee.
A list of detailed inclusions is below:
- Welcome amenity
- Full breakfast made-to-order and delivered to guests’ accommodations
- Sunday brunch in the Inn’s Forbes Travel Guide Five-star restaurant
- Lunch in the lounge, on the patio, in guests’ accommodations or picnic-style anywhere on the property
- Dinner in the restaurant’s dining room or guests’ accommodations
- Sundown Social, featuring a wine and cheese reception each afternoon
- All activities including fishing, clay shooting, horseback riding lessons, trail rides, hayrides, horse-drawn carriage rides, tennis, swimming, cycling, basketball, yoga, cooking classes, baking classes, organic farming classes, archery, Frisbee golf, birthplace of Texas geo-caching tour and stargazing
- Unlimited use of fishing equipment, tennis equipment, bicycles, croquet, badminton, horseshoes, movies, board games and access to fantastic trails for hiking or touring with guests’ golf cart
- Wet bar fully stocked with locally made non-alcoholic beverages
- Assortment of The Inn at Dos Brisas’ signature coffees and teas
- Sweet treat delivered to guests’ accommodations each evening
- High speed wireless internet throughout the property
- Unlimited local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turndown service
- Access to the resort’s private helicopter pad
- Exclusive of alcohol, taxes and resort fees
For more information or reservations, please visit www.dosbrisas.com or call 979-277-7750.
About The Inn at Dos Brisas
The Inn at Dos Brisas is a Relais & Châteaux ranch resort situated on 313 pastoral acres in the eastern foothills of the Texas Hill Country, 45 minutes west of Houston and 90 minutes east of Austin. Evoking the spirit of a private Spanish manor, this idyllic retreat offers up to 28 guests exceptional amenities that include distinctive culinary experiences from the state’s only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant sustained by The Inn’s own 42-acre USDA certified organic farm and greenhouse, and an Equestrian Center that features the second largest privately owned indoor arena in Texas. Other outdoor pursuits include bass fishing, cycling, clay target shooting and more. For more information and reservations, please visit www.dosbrisas.com or call 979.277.7750. Like us on Facebook: The Inn at Dos Brisas , follow us on Twitter: The Inn at Dos Brisas.
Gina Stouffer/Bryan Hunter