The Report “Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018″ by Timetric is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with “Life Insurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018″ in subject line and your contact details to purchase this report or get your questions answered.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish life insurance segment, including:
- The Turkish life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Turkish life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Turkey
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Turkish insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Turkey
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Turkish life insurance segment in comparison with other countries with gross written premiums in the US$10-40 billion range.
Complete Report Available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/life-insurance-in-turkey-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-market-report.html .
Life insurance was the second-largest segment of the Turkish insurance industry in 2013, accounting for 15.5% of the industry’s total gross written premiums. Led by sustained economic growth and favorable demographics, the segment’s gross written premiums expanded at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.8% over the review period (2009?2013). The segment’s penetration rate also increased from 0.20% in 2009 to 0.24% in 2013. Turkish life insurance still remains one of the lowest among the OECD countries, however, with France and the UK having the highest penetration rates of 8.68% and 5.57% respectively. OECD countries with low life insurance penetration include Mexico with 0.99%, Hungary with 1.50% and the Czech Republic with 1.59%. The life segment’s gross written premiums are expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period (2013?2018), with the low penetration rate, increasing life expectancy and sustained GDP growth being the primary factors that are projected to drive this demand. Moreover, the government’s amendment of the private pension law is also expected to supplement the segment’s growth, although given the increasing competition, depreciation of currency bringing in foreign participation and changes in regulations to align with Solvency II, the Turkish life insurance segment is expected to consolidate over the forecast period.
Inquire before buying the report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=193028 .
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Turkey:
- It provides historical values for the Turkish life insurance segment for the report’s 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Turkish life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Turkey.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Turkey for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Turkey and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Turkey and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Buy a Copy of the report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=193028 .
For further information contact email@example.com / Call +1 888 391 5441.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest.
You can also reach us @