RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 – Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects” to its store.
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 – Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the offshore drilling industry in Europe and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major happenings in regions worldwide.
- Overview and analysis of the offshore drilling industry of Europe
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2016
- Analysis and forecasts of offshore wells drilled and offshore drilling expenditure
- Provides country-specific data analysis of Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, UK, Russia, FSU and others
- Analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
- Analyzes the competitive scenario in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=110719 .
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the offshore drilling industry in Europe
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/offshore-drilling-industry-in-europe-to-2016-norway-a-driving-force-for-the-european-offshore-drilling-industry-reserves-and-development-projects-market-report.html .
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction to the Offshore Drilling Industry 9
2.1 Significance of Offshore Drilling and Major Offshore Areas in Europe 9
2.2 Impact of the Offshore Exploration Business on the Offshore Drilling Business 9
2.3 Importance of Various Local Government and Private Regulations Influencing the Offshore Exploration and Drilling Business 9
2.4 Offshore Drilling Business Development and Key Bid Evaluation Criteria 10
2.4.1 Technical Suitability 10
2.4.2 Price 10
2.4.3 Availability 10
2.5 The Offshore Drilling Industry and Its Role as a Part of the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Value Chain 10
2.6 Types of Rig and Support Services 11
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=106694 .
2.6.1 Mobile Bottom Supported Rigs 11
2.6.2 Floating Rigs 11
2.6.3 Key Technologies Used as Supporting Mechanisms in Floating Rigs 12
2.6.4 Subsea Production and Processing Systems 12
2.7 Offshore Drilling Technology Concepts 13
2.7.1 Exploratory Wells 13
2.7.2 Appraisal Wells 13
2.7.3 Development Wells 13
2.7.4 Deepwater Drilling 13
2.7.5 Rotary Drilling Procedures 13
2.8 Key Allied Segments Supplementing the Core Offshore Drilling Business 15
2.8.1 Oilfield Services 15
2.8.2 Geo-scientific Support Services 15
2.8.3 Rig Support Services 15
2.8.4 Engineering and Equipment Support Services 15
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=106694 .
Browse Oilfield Equipment Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/oilfield-equipment .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/