MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Kenya: Steady Growth Expected as Operator Dynamics Set to Change" report to its research store.
‘Kenya: Steady Growth Expected as Operator Dynamics Set to Change,’ a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Kenya’s mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Kenyan market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/345036.html.
· In 2013, Kenya was the 13th largest telecom services market in Africa & the Middle East, with estimated revenue of US$2.0bn or 4.5% of GDP, a 13.9% increase on the previous year. Mobile data was the most important growth driver, generating $149m more revenue in 2012 than in 2013.
· Pyramid Research expects to see overall service revenue grow at a 5.2% CAGR over the 2013-2018 period. The fixed/mobile revenue split is not expected to change significantly over the forecast period, with the share of fixed services remaining at around 5% of total revenue.
· Adoption of 3G technologies is at 16% of the mobile subscription base; we project this will grow as operators continue to expand their networks. Although there has been much talk about the rollout of LTE, so far none of the operators have been issued with a license.
· The total number of broadband access lines grew by 13.6% year-over-year to 88,400 in 2013, a result of the growth of fiber connectivity. We expect the number of broadband access lines to increase to 248,900 in 2018.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=345036.
Reasons to Buy
· This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Kenya’s telecommunications market based on insights directly from the local market players.
· The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
· The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
· The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Kenya.
· The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
· The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Kenya market to operators, vendors and investors.
Inquiry before buying on this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/inquiry.php?name=345036.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Related Reports on IT & Telecommunication Market:
Computex 2014 Recap: Wireless Broadband Products @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344968.html.
Germany - Computer Hardware @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/27809.html.
Mobile Pricing in Eastern Europe @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344975.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.Contact:
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: email@example.com