ReportsnReports.com adds report “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico” to its store.
The population of Mexico was approximately 118.8 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.8%, to approximately 128.6 million in 2020. This is due to a positive balance between the birth and mortality rates. The government has been successful in implementing the steps necessary for achieving universal healthcare coverage, such as reforms in the System of Social Protection in Health (Sistema de Protección Social en Salud). The value of the Mexican pharmaceutical market amounted to $14 billion, in 2013, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7% to reach approximately $22.5 billion in 2020. The medical device market was worth $3.6 billion in 2013 and is projected to reach $5.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1%. These positive growth trends can be attributed primarily to government initiatives in the public healthcare sector and an improved and updated regulatory environment.
Country Analysis mentioned in this report “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico”:-
- Political Environment 155
- Economic Landscape 162
- Economic Indicators 169
- Demographics 190
- Healthcare Infrastructure 217
- Healthcare Expenditure 243
- Trade Associations 248
- Trade Fairs 250
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/VmGfVp
“CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Mexico. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its healthcare infrastructure and demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Mexico, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market and medical devices market. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Sanofi, Merck, Novartis and Genomma Lab Internacional. The key players covered for the medical devices market are Fresenius Medical Care, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, DePuy Companies, Siemens Healthcare and Medtronic.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges facing growth in the healthcare market
Inquire a Discount @ http://bit.ly/1j4aP12
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Mexico’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect Mexico’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and being informed of the performance of various competitors
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Mexico’s healthcare market
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/1zdcMwL
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports