Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Chemicals category.
Water treatment chemicals are used to eliminate impurities or suspended particles from water to make it fit for industrial or domestic use. These chemicals can be used to purify sea water, ground water, municipal drinking water, or industrial waste water. The choice of chemicals depends on the cost and the desired outcome. These chemicals are used in industries such as power plants, food and beverages, metal and mining, pulp and paper, oil and gas, and chemical processing. The commonly used chemicals are biocides, antifoams, coagulants, flocculants, disinfectants, oxidants, scale inhibitors, and pH conditioners.
The analysts forecast global water treatment chemicals market to grow at a CAGR of 7.10% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various types of production techniques, applications, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion on the key vendors in the market. Also, the report maps the competition in each region using the Herfindahl index.
The report provides data based on the following:
- Types (coagulants and flocculants, biocides and disinfectants, pH adjusters and stabilizers, inhibitors, defoaming agents, and others)
- Applications (industrial and municipal)
- Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, and ROW)
- GE Infrastructure Water and Process Technologies
- Kurita Water Industries
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43570
Single User License USD 2500
Other Prominent Vendors
- American Water Works
- BWA Water Additives
- Lonza Group
- Nippon Rensui
- Shandong Taihe Water Treatment
- Suez Environnement
- Thames Water
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Veolia Environnement
- Cost-efficiency of Water Treatment Chemicals
- General Aversion to Chemical Treatments
- Increased Federal Intervention in Water Management
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- What is the nature of competition in each geography?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.