Nuclear decommissioning is the process of dismantling a nuclear power plant, by permanently shutting down the operation of a nuclear reactor after it completes its operational license. Nuclear decommissioning is an administrative and technical process as it involves radioactive waste disposal to a safe location and makes the progressive demolition of the reactor, where no danger of radioactive persist. The process of decommissioning takes around more than 40 years after the permanent termination of nuclear power plant.
Analysts forecast the Nuclear Decommissioning Market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 43.1 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Nuclear Decommissioning Market in Europe for the period 2014-2018. The report includes the segmentation of the Market in terms of the following: technology, geography, and application.
The Nuclear Decommissioning Market in Europe 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the Nuclear Decommissioning market in Europe and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=27357 .
- Babcock International
- Westinghouse Electric
Other Prominent Vendors
- Nuclear Decommissioning Services
- Nuclear Engineering Services
- Nuvia Group
- Onet Technologies
Key Market Driver
- Nuclear Accidents
Key Market Challenge
- Radiation Associated With Decommissioning
Key Market Trend
- Increase in Number of Nuclear Reactor Shutdowns
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=27357 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.