(Casper, Wyo.) - When someone you care about is experiencing memory loss, dementia, or possibly Alzheimer’s disease, it’s overwhelming to prepare for the challenges you and your family now face. Meadow Wind Memory Care residents live as independently as possible within a smaller, more comfortable environment specifically designed to decrease anxiety, confusion and depression.
Alzheimer’s and memory loss affect each individual differently. The staff at Meadow Wind have ongoing training to understand the conditions and challenges associated with the changes that are a result of this illness. The staff to resident ratio allows them to provide more personal attention and help residents to maintain daily living skills.
The Meadow Wind Memory Care has life stations to spark old memories, and create activities that encourage interest, movement and interaction. These stations are helpful in the retention of memories from years past and create moments of joy.
Memory Care Services:
- 24 hour staffing with nurse coverage
- Safe, secure environment with secured doors and fenced outdoor courtyard
- Care from staff members with specific training in Alzheimer’s and memory care
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and snacks daily
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Medication administration
- On site beauty shop available for charge
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Enhanced sense of security and belonging
Meadow Wind offers tours daily. Come and see what sets them apart, and why so many people love to call Meadow Wind home.
Meadow Wind Assisted Living, 3955 E. 12th St., Casper, WY