Pharmaceutical Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over January-June 2015. This report provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over January-June 2015. Furthermore, the survey forecasts projected investment on pharmaceutical equipment, procurement budget allocations and the leading suppliers of equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Overall, 47% of pharmaceutical industry respondents state that the current economic condition is stable, while 33% of industry executives expect conditions to be favorable
- The highest percentage of pharmaceutical industry survey participants are either optimistic or very optimistic over company and industry growth prospects, at 76% and 64% respectively
- Industry respondents who operate in Europe expect the lowest growth in sales during January-June 2015
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the key priorities of global pharmaceutical industry executives
- Overall, 63% of business operatives from the Rest of the World are more enthused to purchase leased pharmaceutical equipment
- The highest percentage of executives who operate in North America expect to invest US$1 million-US$10 million for equipment purchases in 2015-2016
- Respondents intend to allocate the biggest part of their procurement budget towards meeting operating expenses in 2015 and 2016
To access full report with TOC, please visit Pharmaceutical Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2015.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current global economic conditions and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over January-June 2015. It provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions over January-June 2015. Additionally, the report includes the trends in the pharmaceutical equipment market, analysis of the procurement budget allocations and leading suppliers of pharmaceutical equipment.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives' opinions about the current state of global economy: examining the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinions with regards to the global economy and the state of economic conditions in various regions
- The growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole: providing industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry over January-June 2015
- Change in customer confidence: analyzing pharmaceutical industry executives' opinions on changes in customer confidence globally, over January-June 2015
- Impact of supplier prices: determining the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracking the expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over January-June 2015
- Investment activities: ascertaining the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on over January-June 2015
- Business concerns: examining industry executives' attitudes towards various business concerns and provides regional analysis
- Key priorities: identifying the immediate business priorities of pharmaceutical industry executives over January-June 2015
- Purchase preferences: analyzing the purchasing behavior towards pharmaceutical equipment and investment allocations in the pharmaceutical equipment categories
- Budget allocation: examining total procurement budget split between capital expenditure and operating expenditure, and tracking the changes in the budget for 2015 and expectations for 2016
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the pharmaceutical industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic, and customer issues including key growth regions
- Pharmaceutical industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over January-June 2015
- The report helps executives recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global pharmaceutical industry over January-June 2015
- The report enables the executives to take key decisions on purchase preferences and investments in pharmaceutical equipment
- The report also helps the executives to know the leading suppliers in the pharmaceutical equipment categories"
Endo International plc
Daiichi Sankyo Company
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
eResearch Technology Inc.
Merck and Co., Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company"
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research