Synopsis The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bulgarian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Bulgarian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Bulgarian non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Bulgaria
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Bulgarian insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Bulgaria
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
The Bulgarian non-life insurance segment is the largest in the country’s insurance industry, accounting for 80.9% of the gross written premium in 2012. The non-life segment’s penetration is expected to increase from 1.67% in 2012 to 1.73% in 2017. The gross written premium registered by the segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.0%. The non-life segment is concentrated with the six leading companies accounting for 66.2% of the gross written premium in 2012.
Scope This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Bulgaria:
- It provides historical values for Bulgaria’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Bulgaria’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Bulgaria.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Bulgaria for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Bulgaria and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Bulgaria and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bulgarian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Bulgarian non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bulgarian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
All Countrywise Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html
- The Bulgarian non-life insurance segment is the largest in the country’s insurance industry, accounting for 80.9% of the gross written premium in 2012.
- The Bulgarian non-life segment was driven by the motor third-party liability segment during the review period and this is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Bulgarian non-life insurers are heavily dependent upon insurance brokers who accounted for 43.8% of total gross written premium from new business collected in 2012.
- The non-life segment is concentrated with the six leading companies accounting for 66.2% of the gross written premium in 2012.
- The frequent occurrence of natural disasters in Bulgaria has enhanced the public awareness about property insurance and its benefits.