ResearchMoz include new market research report"The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared(EO-IR)Market 2014-2024: Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2024" to its huge collection of research reports.
This report is the result of SDI's extensive market and company research covering the global military EO/IR Systems industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
“The Global Military EO/IR Market 2014-2024” offers the reader detailed analysis of the global military EO/IR Systems market over the next ten years, alongside potential market opportunities to enter the industry, using detailed market size forecasts.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The need for advanced situational awareness and information dissemination abilities is driving the development and procurement of several EO/IR based aircraft, rotorcraft and UAV payload systems. The industry participants are significantly investing in RandD in order to emerge with innovations in ground based, air based and naval segments. The MoDs are procuring a range of new sighting devices for their weapons as well as wearable night vision and thermal imaging systems for their future soldier programs.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR Systems) Market 2014-2024” provides detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2014 to 2024, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
Key Features and Benefits
- The report provides detailed analysis of the market for military EO/IR Systems during 2014-2024, including the factors that influence why countries are investing or cutting expenditure on military ammunition. It provides detailed expectations of growth rates and projected total expenditure.
- Governments worldwide recognize the need to increase the promptness of military attacks while shortening the time taken to complete a mission. This is where EO/IR Systems are increasing in importance, with their ability to reduce the ISR mission-cycle time and help towards the rapid, ad hoc integration of platforms into strike forces and fast-reaction mission planning. The forecast period will also witness robust development of EO/IR compatible software applications to be used for the successful working of EO/IR Systems procured for various combat and homeland security purposes and to be used across all three platforms including air, sea and land. Use of these software applications on naval platforms is expected to present the fastest growing opportunity for suppliers during the forecast period.
Key Market Issues
- Miniaturization is one of the biggest challenges faced by the sector in recent times. It is also expected that it will scale up further during the forecast period. EO/IR sensors are becoming standard fitment across several military platforms especially in the air force. The military's round the world are focusing heavily on decreasing the size of the aircraft which is putting enormous pressure on the manufacturers as they have to compromise on performance in order to reduce the size and weight of the device especially the sensors.
- EO/IR Systems were continuously deployed in Afghanistan on ground vehicles, UAVs and aircraft to support NATO troops with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance and target acquisition capabilities in difficult terrains. In the process, these countries have piled up a large number of EO/IR System payloads and their associated sensors. The US and the UK purchased EO/IR Systems as urgent operational requests and thus, as stated by the UK MoD, the future use of these systems after the troops' withdrawal is unclear.
- The sector growth in the past has come from new procurements these have been on the lower side after the recession due to budget cuts by defense ministries in the US and western European countries. Although, these developments have not significantly impacted the growth in the EO/IR industry, they have clogged the growth rates which have been forecasted to remain unprecedentedly high before the economic downturn in 2007.
- Recent years have witnessed a surge in the use of EO-IR Systems for ground soldiers and this trend is expected to further strengthen over the forecast period. Some of the new devices including EO/IR Wideband radios, thermal imagers, EO sensors, EO and IR high definition, and long range cameras incorporate an array of innovations, providing dismounted soldiers with improved capability in terms of protection, observation, lethality, survivability and C4I (command, control, communications, computers, and intelligence).
- The military EO/IR market is witnessing rapid technological advancements owing to the continuously evolving needs of the militaries for ISR activities. The industry participants are significantly investing in RandD in order to emerge with innovations in ground based, air based and naval segments. The MoDs are procuring a range of new sighting devices for their weapons as well as wearable night vision and thermal imaging systems for their future soldier programs.
By - Transparency Market Research
Transfection is the process of intentionally introducing nucleic acids into a cell to study its genetic structure. Approximately 202 million transfection procedures are conducted every year and the market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecasted period. Some of the growth drivers for the market are increasing research initiatives undertaken in the field of molecular biology, increasing clarity of the metabolic pathways, and the rising demand for genetically modified cells. The future of the transfection technology market holds great...
By - Transparency Market Research
Wax consists of compounds that are malleable at ambient temperature and melt above 45 degree Celsius to give non-viscous liquids. Waxes can be natural or synthetic, depending on the source of the raw material used in them. Natural waxes are generally plant or animal based. All waxes are organic compounds irrespective of their nature. The most important source of wax is petroleum but due to the uncertainty concerning crude oil supply, natural and synthetic wax has gained importance over the last few years. Waxes can be broadly classified based on product types as natural,...
By - Transparency Market Research
Pandemic diseases are well defined as infectitious diseases which affects a large population across continents or even worldwide. The most prominent pandemic diseases occurred and currently still prevalent affecting a class of population includes avian influenza, cholera, influenza, leptospirosis, SARS and coronavirus infection, tularemia and viral hepatitis. In addition HIV is also considered as one of the pandemic disease as per WHO (World Health Organization) classification. The influenza virus infection is the most commonly occurring pandemic disease globally. A pandemic...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Browse Blog - http://pramoddige91.wordpress.com/