With the recent passing of H.R. 3204, The Drug Quality and Security Act, it has never been more critical to obtain the most up-to-date information regarding Federal legislation that will significantly impact track and trace programs within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Liam O'Riordan, ESP's Director of Serialization said, "The recent passing of the Drug Quality and Security Act has meant that while the industry has more time to prepare for track and trace, the impact on manufacturers' packaging and distribution are more far reaching than was initially anticipated with the California ePedigree model. Being a federal ruling means that all states will have the same regulations applied. ESP, as a leading global serialization consultancy, is delighted to be sharing our insights and expertise on how to best manage your track and trace solution ahead of the proposed deadlines, at this inaugural CBI Serialization Summit".
In addition to being event sponsor, Linda Murphy, Senior VP of Consulting and Operations for the group will present on "Timeline Extensions - Take Advantage of Extended Regulatory Timelines". Baha Korkmaz, Senior VP of North American Operations will also be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Following the two day event, delegates will have a clear understanding of ways to:
- Ensure Success with CMO/CPOs, Wholesalers, 3PLs, Serialization Line Systems and Edge Devices
- Analyze Operational Challenges and Strategies for Track and Trace Deployment
- Evaluate how the House and Senate Legislation will Affect Your Track-and-Trace Strategy
- Navigate the Global Serialization Regulatory Landscape in Emerging Markets
- Understand the Fundamentals of the Newly Released UDI Regulations
For further details ahead of the event or to meet with Linda or Baha please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +1 650 919 3377