Household Cleaning Product Market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the Household Cleaning Product market in the US landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Household Cleaning Product market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 1.89 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Household Cleaning Product market in the US for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the total sales of household cleaning products through various retail outlets.
Household cleaning include a variety of products used during housekeeping i.e. to clean and wash furniture, floor, glass, mirrors, bathrooms, dishes, and laundry. Rising concerns among individuals about health and hygienic living, free of germs, bacteria, dust, and dirt has led to increased spending on household cleaning products.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- S.C. Johnson & Son
- The Clorox
Other Prominent Vendors
- Church & Dwight
- Henkel AG
- Prestige Brands Holdings
- Sara Lee
- Seventh Generation
- Sun Products
- Shift in Consumer Outlook
- Availability of Low Quality and Counterfeit Products
- Emerging Demand for Premium Products
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29575 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)