Future of the Netherlands' Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Netherlands defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- Over the review period, Netherlands defense expenditure decreased at a CAGR of -2.08%, to reach US$10.8 billion in 2015, from US$11.8 billion in 2011
- The Netherlands defense industry is expected to decline at a CAGR of 0.35% over the forecast period, from an estimated US$10.9 billion in 2016 to US$10.8 billion in 2020
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by its military modernization programs and the mandate to spend a minimum of 2% of its GDP on defense as required by the NATO.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft, VOSS Improved Operational Soldier System, Volkswagen Amarok DC light vehicles, C4ISR platforms, surveillance radar systems, cyber security, and UAVs, among many others.
Complete report with TOC available @ Future of the Netherlands' Defense Industry.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Netherlands defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Netherlands defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, tthreat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Netherlands defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Netherlands defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Netherlands defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Fokker Technologies, Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding (DSNS),TNO Defense, Thales Nederland, Fokker Aerostructures, Imtech Marine and Offshore and Lockheed Martin
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research