Nanotechnologies in Drug Delivery Congress will be held in London - UK on 27 - 28 April.
Bringing together 25+ expert speakers from academia and industry, the two day program will examine key concerns in drug delivery including Nanotechnology drug enabled drug delivery in HIV therapy, siRNA and blood protein analysis as well as exploring nanotechnology in medicine design. View conference agenda.
Speakers at the congress include
- World Nano Foundation
- European Foundation for Clinical Nanomedicine (CLINAM)
- International Society for Nanomedicine (ISNM)
- Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
- British Society for Nanomedicine
- King’s College London
Key topics of discussion
- Imaging Nanotechnogies fate in vivo: a help to faster drug delivery preclinical studies
- siRNA - Providing a completely new paradigm for disease treatment
- Delivery across blood brain barriers using nanoneedles
- The role of technology is fundamental to the way we respond to healthcare challenges
- Growth of innovative drug delivery platforms – Importance & Benefits
We look forward to meeting you in London!
Marketing Manager | MnM Conferences