Miami, FL – May 21, 2014. As part of its efforts to foster a spirit of collaboration among local community members, the renowned global event Social Media Week officially launched today the SMW Miami Ambassadors program. The objective is to invite established community leaders to be part of the SMW Miami team as ambassadors who can help foster the growing SMW Miami community, support promotion and oversee branding issues, while representing and protecting the SMW Miami brand in the South Florida region.
WHAT SMW MIAMI AMBASSADORS DO
- Facilitate conversations with local businesses and individuals in the South Florida region.
- Help connect community leaders and initiatives to SMW Miami.
- Actively promote, monitor and protect the SMW Miami brand.
- Submit ongoing recommendations to SMW Miami leadership for improvement and growth.
- Help select potential ambassadors for the program.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR
- A complimentary pass to SMW Miami 2014 and VIP events.
- Recognition on official SMW Miami website and social networks.
- Acknowledgment as a SMW Miami Ambassador.
RULES AND TERMS
- The SMW Miami Ambassador cannot use their position to fund-raise money from the community.
- The SMW Miami Ambassador cannot create a hierarchy in a community, and make decisions on behalf of SMW Miami team without prior consent from SMW Miami leadership.
- The SMW Miami Ambassador term will last one year.
- SMW Miami Ambassadors are required to attend an introductory SMW Miami Ambassador training and brainstorming session, and get on monthly conference calls with the SMW Miami team to discuss updates about their efforts.
- SMW Miami Ambassadors will become a Senior SMW Miami Ambassador at the end of their year.
INTERESTED? Send us your bio and links to your social presence (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) to email@example.com to apply. (1) Eventcrowd and SMW organization reserve the right to select SMW Miami Ambassadors based on eligibility; (2) Deadline to submit: June 20th, 2014.