Prepreg has a high strength-to-weight ratio, high resistance to corrosion and fatigue, and fire resistance; therefore, it is favored by manufacturers over its metallic counterparts for use in commercial and industrial applications. It is created by pre-impregnating fibers, including glass, carbon, and aramid, onto a matrix material. In the case of thermoplastic prepreg, the matrix materials used are petroleum-based polymers such as polyethylene and polypropylene. In the case of thermoset prepreg, the matrix materials used are resins such as epoxy, bismaleimide, cyanate ester, and phenolic resins.
The analysts forecast prepreg market in North America to grow at a CAGR of 10.43% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the prepreg market in North America for the period 2015-2019. The report provides data on the segmentation of the market based on the following criteria:
- Fiber type (carbon, glass, and aramid)
- Resin type (thermoplastic and thermoset)
- Application (aerospace and defense, automotive, wind energy, sporting goods, and PCB and others)
- Geography (Canada and US)
The report, Prepreg Market in North America 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top eight vendors in the prepreg market in North America.
- Cytec Industries
- Gurit Holding
- Royal Tencate
- SGL Group
- Toray Industries
- Yokohama Aerospace America
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37957
Other Prominent Vendors
- ACP Composites
- Adhesive Prepregs for Composite Manufacturers
- American Structural Needling
- Arlon Materials for Electronics
- Atacs Products
- Axiom Materials
- Coast-Line International
- Composite Holding
- Composite Resources
- Isola Group
- Mitsubishi Rayon
- NACCO Aerospace
- Park Electrochemical
- Proof Research
- Renegade Materials
- Von Roll USA
- Ventec USA
- Increased Consumption in Aerospace Sector
- High Prices of Prepreg
- Demand for Thermoset Carbon Prepreg
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is their portfolio matrix?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What is the competitive landscape as characterized by geography?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37957
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.