An aircraft PMA is an approved replacement for the original part provided by an OEM, conforming to the FAA design and produced under the FAA approved production process. Since the 1950s, the FAA has been granting PMA to third-party manufacturers to produce replacement parts for aircraft. Without PMA, aircraft parts would be exclusively designed and manufactured by OEMs, giving them a monopoly in the aircraft aftermarket parts market. Approved parts are now being manufactured for almost every ATA chapter, a common referencing standard for aircraft parts, on an aircraft.
The analysts forecast global commercial aircraft PMA market to grow at a CAGR of 7.95% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global commercial aircraft PMA market for the period 2015-2019. It presents the market landscape and a corresponding analysis of the prominent vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers influencing market growth, outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market as a whole, as well as the key trends emerging in the market.
The report, Global Commercial Aircraft PMA Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA, and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=42556 (Single User License - US $2500)
- Parker Hannifin
- Pratt & Whitney
- Precision Castparts
- Rockwell Collins
Other prominent vendors
- Able Engineering & Component Services
- Aero Brake & Spares
- AirGroup America
- Aviation Component Solutions
- B/E Aerospace
- Dixie Aerospace
- Kapco Global
- Spirit AeroSystems
- Triumph Group
- Wencor Group
- Zodiac Aerospace
Key market driver
- Growing online aviation spare parts platforms
Key market challenge
- Opposition from OEMs and leasing companies
Key market trend
- Improvement in regulatory processes regarding the acceptance of PMA parts
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.