Baby Food in Turkey is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This new report analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Turkey, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Turkey along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- In 2013 sales stood at 11,108 tones, 48.5% higher than in 2007. In value terms, the market was worth YTL 545 million (US$ 287 million), up 120% on 2007.
- Baby milks continue to account for the bulk of sales, equivalent to 85.2% of volume sales and 94.8% of value sales in 2013.
- Over the period from 2007-2013, retail sales rose by 120% at current prices, but by only 38% at constant 2007 prices.
- “Baby Food in Turkey” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Turkey.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in Turkey. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Turkey.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Turkey Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Turkey along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Turkey, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Turkey.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Turkey considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Turkey market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future."
Danone, Hero Gida Sanayi ve Ticaret AS, Hipp D2Õ Ticaret Ltd, Abbott Laboratories AS, Nestlé, Eti Gida AS, Mamsel Ilaç San. Ve Tic. AS (Humana), Ulker Biscuvi
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Baby Food in Turkey