BIPV are PV materials that are used in place of conventional building materials as an auxiliary source for power. BIPV integrates solar energy with that of building design. They are used in various parts of building envelops such as roofs, facades, and skylights. BIPV technology can be incorporated either during the construction of a new building or it can be retrofitted to an old building.
Analysts forecast the Global Building Integrated Photovoltaic market to grow at a CAGR of 15.4 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The Global BIPV market has been segmented based on: Panel types, End-user, and Geography.
Global BIPV Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the APAC region and the EMEA region; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- First Solar
- Suntech Power Holdings
- Trina Solar
- Yingli Green Energy Holding
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ascent Solar Technology
- Ertex Solar
- Scheuten Solar Holding
- Increase in Solar Energy Consumption
- Seasonal Fluctuations in Availability of Solar Power
- Increasing Focus toward Energy Efficiency in Buildings
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29828 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)