Retailing in Turkey - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The retail sector in Turkey saw robust growth over the past few years and the trend is set to continue through to 2019. Strong domestic demand, increasing trade, and the rise in foreign investments are driving the growth of retail sales. Furthermore, the recovery of other European markets, especially those that are export destinations, will further fuel the growth of economy over the next five years. The increasing penetration of the Internet and mobile devices is fueling the growth of sales through the online channel, and the trend is expected to gain further traction over the next five years.
- Burgeoning youth and middle class population - key target area for retailers
- Customers remain loyal to local shops while modern retail stores continue to gain market share
- E-commerce has great potential for development in both rural and urban areas
- Food and grocery category accounted for 55.4% of total retail sales in 2014
- Online retailing is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% over the forecast period
To access full report with TOC, please visit Retailing in Turkey - Market Summary and Forecasts
“Retailing in Turkey - Market Summary and Forecasts, 2014-2019” provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Turkey retail environment. In addition, it analyses the key consumer trends influencing the Turkey retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations and other macroeconomic factors.
- Retail sales and fastest-growing product categories that includes Clothing; Footwear; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Health and Beauty; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment; Jewelry, Watches and Accessories; Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on 26 products across 12 product sectors in the Turkey retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior - Understand the fastest growing categories in the market with insights on performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the Turkey retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Turkey, retail, Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research