Approachable, curious and insightful – and delivery orientated
We combine the advantages of being young, dynamic and independent with the industry reach and credibility of a leadership team who have run the health teams of big corporates.
Founded in December 2012, Monmouth has already grown rapidly – both in clients and capability. Our leadership team blends industry knowledge with entrepreneurial flair, including:
- Growing Westhill Consulting from start-up to leading assurance, clinical coding and data standards provider, prior to its sale to Tribal in 2008
- Leadership of Tribal and Capita’s commissioning and assurance businesses, including delivery of the largest NHS commissioning support (FESC) programme
- Leading the Patient Information Forum from formation to thought leader in personalised patient information
- Leadership of the NHS’s national data standards and clinical classification services
- Commercial and Finance Director of the UK largest private hospital provider group.
Our leadership team is backed up by a rapidly growing team of experienced permanent and associate delivery staff, comprising clinicians, analysts, consultants and project/programme managers.
The Director team is advised by an expanding Independent Advisory Board, membership of which includes senior clinical, academic, informatics and pharmaceutical industry expertise.