ReportsnReports.com offers “The Confectionery Market in Western Europe (16 countries)” research report in its store.
A complete quantitative, hard data demand and supply analysis of final human consumption in the country and product markets covered. All product markets are carefully defined so as to be comparable across all countries.
81 Ultimate Holding Companies are cited in this report together with their market shares; additionally, own-label share of the market is also quoted.
Based on FFT's international food and drink markets database, now in its 23rd year, the report includes (see detailed Table of Contents for more):
- Separate Foodservice and Retail Market data are given by volume and value, and by product and country, hence providing complete coverage of the final human consumption
- Up to the Top-10 holding companies by market share by product, country and region
- Up to Top-100 holding companies listing by overall market share in the present markets
- Own label, branded, unbranded and artisanal market shares
A unique strategic vision of the 16-country Western Europe market is presented, in particular identifying the numerous companies present together with their market shares and major brands by country and product. Standard data tables for each product provide a 16-country panorama of companies' strengths (market shares by country and for the region) and presence (number of country and product markets in which present).
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=253659.
Why You Should Buy This Report
This report entails a fully up-to-date mapping of the market providing valuable support to strategic marketing decisions, in particular regarding:
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Sales
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market Opportunities & Risks
- Companies Strengths & Weaknesses
For Each And Every Product Covered In Each Country
- Retail, Foodservice and Total Historical and Forecast Demand - by volume and by value for 2007, 2011 and 2012 , as well as forecasts for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Historical Trend - % growth by volume and value for 2007 - 2012.
- Forecast Growth - % growth by volume and value for 2013 - 2015
Supply structure in each product and in each country in 2013: producer shares, own label share, branded share, unbranded share and artisanal share (own made for own sale, e.g. independent bakers).
Major brands listed by country, product, holding or independent companies and subsidiaries.
Company Profiles. All holding companies identified are listed alphabetically with their key subsidiaries by country, detailing the product markets in which the latest market shares have been identified. The overall share in the market covered is provided. The estimated percent contribution of each product to final (retail + foodservice) sales is also provided.
Place a direct purchase order on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=253659.
Estimated 157 pages.
The report is produced at time of order from the updated database, and consists essentially of hard data provided in the form of flow charts and data tables.
The standard PDF report delivered by e-mail can be printed and then photocopied recto-verso, and is designed to then drop into a 4-ring folder as a complete report, including cover, table of contents, etc. Electronic Excel file can be provided by FFT on request.
- Any combination of countries, products and demand and supply data possible.
- Almost 150 products and product categories covered in each of these countries:
- Europe, including Eastern Europe, 22 countries covered.
- North America: Canada, Mexico, USA.
- Other emerging markets: Brazil, India, Turkey
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/253659-the-confectionery-market-in-western-europe-16-countries-.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Retail (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/retail/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, medical devices, environment, chemicals, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.