Special holiday brunch featuring prime rib carving station, brunch buffet, omelet, seafood and dessert stations, bloody Mary bar and signature lunch
LEAWOOD, Kan. (October 17, 2014) – Tavern at Mission Farms hosts its second annual Santa Brunch, featuring complimentary photographs with Santa Claus and a holiday brunch on Saturday, Dec. 13 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Guests can look forward to a special holiday brunch buffet with selections of signature Tavern fare. Guests can also enjoy drinks from the bloody Mary bar and custom omelet station.
- Where: Tavern at Mission Farms, 10681 Mission Road at Mission Farms in Leawood, Kan.
- What: Santa Brunch holiday celebration featuring a special visit from Santa Claus for a photo provided to every guest and special creation of food and drink stations (see menu below).
- When: Saturday, Dec. 13 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Cost: $25 for adults and $14 for children 12 & under. Children two and under are free. Each reservation receives a complimentary photo with Santa Clause. Guests are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance by calling Tavern at Mission Farms at 913-213-6588.
On the Menu
Tavern at Mission Farms will serve a buffet-style brunch with a diverse selection of choices including:
- Prime rib carving station
- Brunch buffet
- Omelette Station
- Seafood station featuring chilled shrimp cocktail, seared ahi tuna and Maryland-style crab cakes
- Grilled Vegetables, fresh fruit, berries and assorted salads
- Dessert Station
- Fresh Squeezed juices and Tavern’s own Roasterie Blend Coffees
- Bloody Mary bar
About Tavern at Mission Farms
Tavern at Mission Farms is a locally-owned upscale-casual neighborhood restaurant that combines a stylish atmosphere with classic American style cuisine. Tavern at Mission Farms offers a gathering spot to experience first-class cuisine with superior hospitality at 10681 Mission Road at Mission Farms in Leawood, Kan. Tavern at Mission Farms is the second Tavern location in the Kansas City metro area in addition to its sister location, Tavern in the Village, which was opened by owner Kelly Manning and operating partner Anthony Zarate in February 2011. The Tavern team brings the same community and family-friendly atmosphere to Tavern at Mission Farms in a 6,380-square-foot space offering a variety of dining options for families, intimate diners or large groups. Tavern at Mission Farms is open Monday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Friday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. A weekend brunch is available on Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Dinner is served until 11 p.m. on Saturday and 9 p.m. on Sunday. An early and late bar food menu joins a regular handcrafted drink list daily from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 – close. For more information, visit www.tavernatmissionfarms.com or call 913-215-6588. Learn the latest by liking Tavern at Mission Farms on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TavernAtMissionFarms or following on Twitter at @Tavern_MFarms. Priority seating reservations can be made at the website.