RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “MediPoint: Electrophysiology – Current and Future Players” to its store.
MediPoint: Electrophysiology – Current and Future Players
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global EP market, including development and sales of ablation catheters, diagnostic catheters and lab systems in the US, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, France, China, India, Japan and Brazil. Included within is an examination of the drivers, opportunities and barriers impacting growth of the EP market worldwide, with an in-depth breakdown of the EP market seven-year global forecast. The report identifies and evaluates key trends and unmet needs shaping the global EP market through 2020, highlighting testimonials from top physicians around the world who are utilizing these devices. Future sales expectations are discussed through careful analysis of EP use adoption patterns in the ten major markets.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Electrophysiology market. The report provides insight into the competitive Electrophysiology landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=168577 .
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Electrophysiology
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists using Electrophysiology in clinical practice.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medipoint-electrophysiology-current-and-future-players-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Electrophysiology market for coronary applications and peripheral applications in the lower extremity.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=168577 .
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 9
1.1 List of Tables 14
2 Introduction 17
2.1 Catalyst 17
2.2 Related Reports 17
3 Current and Future Players 18
3.1 Biosense Webster 18
3.1.1 Overview 18
3.1.2 Portfolio Evaluation 18
3.1.3 Biosense Webster SWOT Analysis 19
3.2 Biotronik 23
3.2.1 Overview 23
3.2.2 Portfolio Evaluation 23
3.2.3 Biotronik SWOT Analysis 24
3.3 Boston Scientific 28
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=168577 .
Browse Medical Devices Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/medical-devices .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/