Glenwood Hot Springs, home to the world’s largest mineral hot springs pool, knows a thing or two about making a party-sized splash, especially on the biggest merry making night of the year. New Year’s Eve is usually billed as a late night, booze-infused event reserved for adults. But what about grownups who would rather spend that milestone moment with the people they love best in the world – their kids and family? The answer is simple; skip those overrated events. Instead, make plans to spend New Year’s Eve at the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool for a night of revelry with no regrets.
- Invited: Everyone is invited to join in the festivities including out-of-town visitors, locals, families, teens, couples and friends.
- Attire: Suits please; the swimwear version will do.
- No Alcohol: New Year’s Eve at Glenwood Hot Springs is a 100% substance-free, family-friendly event.
- Time: On New Year’s Eve, the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool will open at 9 a.m. and stay open until 1 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 1!
- Extras: Glenwood Hot Springs will be giving away party hats and noisemakers. There will also be a traditional countdown to the new year and a drawing for one annual pool pass, valid for all of 2016!
- RSVP: Just show up to enjoy soaking all day and into the new year. Remember, visitors pay admission only once and can come and go as they please from opening to closing time.
To find out more or make lodging reservations, please visit www.hotspringspool.com.
About Glenwood Hot Springs
Glenwood Hot Springs is a 127-year-old Colorado landmark resort located along Interstate 70 at Glenwood Springs, approximately 165 miles west of Denver and 90 miles east of Grand Junction. Famous for its enormous hot springs pools, other amenities include the Spa of the Rockies, the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, an athletic club, a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, a retail store specializing in swimwear and a miniature golf course, open seasonally. For more information, including press releases, a press kit, photos and a live web camera, please visit http://www.hotspringspool.com/misc/press-room or call 800-537-SWIM (7946) or 970-947-2955.
Jeremy Gilley, Director of Sales and Revenue
Glenwood Hot Springs/Spa of the Rockies
Resort Trends, Inc. – media communications for the travel & tourism industry