Color is the main attraction of any fabric. No matter how excellent its constitution, if unsuitably colored it is bound to be a failure as a commercial fabric. Manufacture and use of synthetic dyes for fabric dyeing has therefore become a massive industry today. In fact the art of applying color to fabric has been known to mankind since 3500 BC. Dyestuff is used to color a wide range of textile fibers such as polyester fibers, nylon fibers, acrylic fibers, and other fibers. Polyester fiber is the most widely used variety of textile fiber. Hence, it is the largest product segment of the global dyestuff market for textile fibers. A broad range of textiles produced from these colored textile fibers is utilized in end-user industries such as home textiles, apparels, automotive textiles, and other textiles.
The analysts forecast the global dyestuff for textile market to grow at a CAGR of 8.67% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global dyestuff for textile market for the period 2015-2019. The report further provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Application (nylon, polyester, acrylic, and others)
- End-use (home textile manufacturers, apparels manufacturers, and others)
- Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and ROW)
The report, Global Dyestuff for Textile Fibers Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various applications, end-uses, and geography.
- Huntsman International
- Kiri Industries
- Sumitomo Chemical
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38983
Other Prominent Vendors
- Jihua Group
- Shanxi Linfen Dyeing Chemicals
- Suzhou Luosen Auxiliaries
- Xuzhou Kedah Fine Chemicals (formerly Jiangsu Tetradiamond Dyestuffs Group)
- Zhejiang Runtu
- Zhejiang Transfar
- Application of Natural Dyes
- Falling Margins with Over Capacity
- Elevated Use of Waterless Dyeing
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38983
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.