This report provides the latest asset allocations of India HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of India HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in India.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of India HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/ZpZ
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Indian HNWIs, with 30.0% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 23.6%, equities with 23.1%, alternatives with 8.5%, fixed-income with 7.9%, and cash and deposits with 6.9%.
- Alternatives, business interests and real estate recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 69%, 57% and 48%.
- Alternative assets held by Indian HNWIs increased during the review period, from 7.3% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 8.5% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 3.8% of total assets in 2009 to 4.9% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in commodities are expected to decline to 3.6% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, Indian HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$476.8 billion, representing 37.8% of wealth holdings.
Find other Banking Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking
Spanning Over 67 pages, 27 Tables and 27 Figures “HNWI Asset Allocation in India 2014” report Provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis of Indian HNWI Investments, Appendix. This report Covered 9 Companies - ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
Find other reports on India Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/india
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us For Banking and Finance industry updates : http://www.linkedin.com/company/banking-&-finance-reports
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports