Ken Nunn will team up with several leading experts from various industries to release the new book, “The Road to Success Volume 2: Today's Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Step-By-Step Systems To Help You Achieve The Health, Wealth and Lifestyle You Deserve” by CelebrityPress®.
Bloomington, IN – June 9, 2016 – Ken Nunn, owner of the Ken Nunn Law Office, has joined Jack Canfield, along with a select group of experts and professionals, to co-write the forthcoming book titled, The Road to Success Volume 2: Today's Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Step-By-Step Systems To Help You Achieve The Health, Wealth and Lifestyle You Deserve. Nick Nanton, Esq., along with business partner, JW Dicks, Esq., the leading agents to Celebrity Experts® worldwide, recently signed a publishing deal with Nunn to contribute his expertise to the book, which will be released under their CelebrityPress® imprint.
The Road to Success Volume 2: Today's Leading Entrepreneurs and Professionals Reveal Their Step-By-Step Systems To Help You Achieve The Health, Wealth and Lifestyle You Deserve is tentatively scheduled for release in fall 2016.
A portion of the royalties earned from The Road to Success Volume 2 will be donated to Entrepreneur’s International Foundation, a not for profit organization dedicated to creating unique launch campaigns to raise money and awareness for charitable causes.
About Ken Nunn:
Ken Nunn is the owner of the Ken Nunn Law Office, located in Bloomington, Indiana, which limits its practice exclusively to personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Ken is a member of:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to select attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts. Fewer than 1% of lawyers are members;
- National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers – Top Ten Attorney;
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America – Lifetime charter member;
- American Association for Justice;
- Indiana State Bar Association;
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association;
- Best Attorneys of America 2015;
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers 2015 – awarded to lawyers who have met or exceeded established standards of excellence in the practice of law;
- Nation’s Top 1% by National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015 for exhibiting exceptional virtue in the practice of law;
- Best Lawyers in America 2015, the oldest and most respected per-review publication in the legal profession;
- Nation’s Premier Top Ten Personal Injury Attorney.
Ken has been listed as:
- Top Trial Lawyers in America;
- Indiana Super Lawyer – awarded to lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement;
- One of Indiana’s Top-Rated Lawyers;
- AV Pre-eminent in Martindale-Hubbell, a rating system established in 1887. “highest possible rating both in legal ability and ethical standards”;
- 2012 Newsweek Leaders in Auto Accident Law;
- The Ken Nunn Law Office has been selected to be included in the “Best Law Firms of America” as reported by U.S. News & World Report 2016, based on a rigorous evaluation process by clients and leading attorneys;
- Who’s Who of America, 2012;
- Lifetime Charter Member Best Attorneys of America;
- Kentucky Colonel by the Governor of the State of Kentucky;
- 2016 Top 100 Lawyers as listed by the American Society of Legal Advocates, member of nationwide organization of elite lawyers currently in practice;
- 2014 and 2015 Litigator Award: The nation’s most coveted symbol of “litigation achievement.”
- Lawyers.com 5 Star Award;
- Avvo Rating 9.6 Superb;
- Amazon.com Best Selling Author for Protect and Defend
- Amazon.com Best Selling Author for Dare to Succeed
- National Academy of Best-Selling Authors – recognizes individual authors who have achieved bestseller author status after publishing a book.
Ken has been a guest lecturer at Indiana University, both to undergraduates as well as students at the I.U. School of Law. Ken has also lectured at Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, and Ken really enjoys speaking to high school, middle school and grade school students.
Ken and his wife, Leah, have been married for fifty-three years and they have two children, Vicky and David, and two grandchildren. Vicky currently serves as a litigation attorney in the Ken Nunn Law Office.
About Celebrity Press®:
Celebrity Press® is a leading business, health and wellness book publisher that publishes books from thought leaders around the world. Celebrity Press® has published books alongside Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Dr. Ivan Misner, Robert Allen and many of the biggest experts across diverse fields. CelebrityPress® has helped launch over 1500 best-selling authors to date.
Learn more at http://www.celebritypresspublishing.com
Dicks and Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency®