ICT investment trends in Belgium; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016 June is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report presents the findings from a survey of 42 Belgian enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Belgian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- To achieve differentiation in the competitive marketplace, Belgian enterprises are increasing their investments in software and services in 2015, compared to 2014
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and private cloud are gaining increased attention from Belgian enterprises
- Along with investing in traditional domains such as enterprise applications, security products, and network services, Belgian enterprises are also investing in agile third platform technologies such as cloud computing and mobility to improve flexibility, collaboration within their organization and improve the efficiency of their business processes
Complete report available @ ICT investment trends in Belgium; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016 June.
The report illustrates the core technologies Belgian enterprises are investing in, including enterprise application, security products, network services, mobility, and cloud computing. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in Belgium to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Belgium.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Euros in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions Belgian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Belgian enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise application, security products, network services, mobility, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Belgian enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Belgian enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Belgian enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Belgian enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Belgian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Belgian enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Belgian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Euros are being allocated by Belgian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Belgian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, security products, network services, mobility and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Belgian enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Belgian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies"
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research