Dysmenorrhoea or painful menstrual periods is the condition where women suffer from extreme pain during the monthly cycle that causes disruptions in her everyday work and hinders efficiency. The pain is sharp, nauseating and shooting pain that even causes vomiting, dizziness and fainting. The condition is said to be primary dysmenorrhoea if the pain is not very high. When the pain is of higher strength and the duration as well as the frequency is high during the cycle, and is caused by underlying medical condition. This condition is caused secondary dysmenorrhoea. Women suffering from primary dysmenorrhoea have higher level of activities of uterine muscles initiated by prostaglandins hormones and contractions in uterine with higher frequency causes pain. As the condition is caused by hormonal imbalance, herbal pills can be taken to cure it because herbal pills have no side effects. One can try gynecure herbal pills to reduce pain or cramps during the cycle.
The problem of dysmenorrhoea or painful menstrual periods is found in more than 25 percent of women and it is higher in women in their late teens. The problem gets very difficult to handle in certain conditions. As per a study some women between the ages of 20 to 35 prefer to stay at home to prevent inconvenience caused by it. The problem is said to be a major cause for short-term school absence in some places.
Duration: In primary dysmenorrhoea, the pain remains for 24 hours to 72 hours, while, in secondary dysmenorrhoea the pain last for more than 3 days. Secondary dysmenorrhoea is linked to the presence of fibroids, endometriosis and various other pelvic inflammatory conditions.
Risk factor: The risk factors of the condition are smoking, intake of alcohol, obesity and early periods. Women suffering from psychological condition and depression also suffer from pain.
Examination and treatment: The physician examines the history of the condition to provide a cure. The age of start of periods, the length of each cycle, timing of pain, duration, lifestyle risks and contraceptive history is examined. The doctor examines tenderness of the pelvic region.
Experts recommend dietary supplements and hormonal therapies to reduce pain. It is believed that after childbirth the pain reduces.
Some cures recommended for the problem are -
1. Hormonal contraception - Hormonal contraception is given to cure primary condition but the method induces amenorrhea i.e. absence of bleeding altogether.
2. Non-steroidal pain-killer - Non steroidal pain-killer can be taken to reduce pain but it can cause peptic ulcer, dyspepsia, nausea and various other side effects.
3. Vitamins and minerals - Take vitamin B supplement to reduce pain. Magnesium in natural form is also believed to be effective in reducing pain. Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin E and Vitamin B 6 effects have also been found positive in reducing cramps.
4. Acupuncture and psychological treatments - Acupuncture and psychological treatments have been found to be effective in reducing inconvenience.
5. Gynecure Herbal Pills - Women can try gynecure herbal pills to reduce pain. The pills are made up of phytochemicals that reduce pain by regulating hormone secretion in the body.
To read detail about Gynecure Capsule, visit http://askhomeremedies.com/irregular-menstruation-treatment.htm
Company Name: Ayush Remedies
Company Info: Ayush Remedies is a dynamic company devoted to spread Ayurveda, the holistic life science worldwide. The company focuses on promoting good health through the goodness of nature. The company has played a pioneering role in re-establishing the ancient knowledge by making people aware of the wonders of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health care system and the magical properties of herbs.
Company Website: http://www.ayushremedies.com