San Francisco, CA, July 07, 2014 -- The global market for beef is expected to reach USD 2,151 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Beef is the third largest consumed meat globally, with growing consumer preference towards meat as source of protein expected to drive demand for beef over the forecast period. In addition, growing disposable income in emerging markets has resulted in increased consumption of beef in comparison to pork and poultry. In addition, the market is expected to witness significant growth owing to food safety issues such as chemical residue and pathogen detection in other meat products.
Ground beef were the largest consumed product, with demand exceeding 29,500 kilo tons in 2013. Popularity of ground beef comes from its use in hamburgers and meat balls. Beef steaks are expected to be the fastest growing segment due to increased preference for high quality beef, particularly in North America. The segment is expected to witness growth at an estimated CAGR of 1.24% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Beef Market Analysis, By Grade (Kosher, Halal), By Product (Ground Beef, Steaks, Cubed) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/beef-market-analysis
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/beef-market-analysis/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The global beef demand was 67,421 kilo tons in 2012 and is expected to reach 72,931 kilo tons by 202, growing at a CAGR of 1.15% from 2014 to 2020
• Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest regional market for beef with revenue exceeding USD 580 billion in 2013. Growing disposable income of China coupled with high preference towards red meat is expected to be a key driver for the market over the forecast period.
• North America was a significant contributor to beef demand with consumption in excess of 12,000 kilo tons in 2013. The RoW market is predominantly driven by growing demand in countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Chile.
• Increasing demand for halal beef in predominantly Islamic nations in Middle East and Africa is expected to be a key factor having a positive impact on the market over the forecast period. The demand for Kosher beef is expected to increase in North America owing to consumer preference towards safe quality and healthier beef.
• The global market was moderately consolidated with the top four companies accounting for over 70% of the market in 2013. The key companies in the market include Tyson Foods, JBS, National Beef Company and Cargill Meat Solutions.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/ready-to-eat-processed-and-frozen-foods
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the Global Beef market on the basis of grade, product and region:
• Beef Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
• Beef Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- Ground beef
- Cubed beef
• Beef Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Maleic Anhydride Market Analysis By Application (Unsaturated Polyster Resins, BDO, Additives, Copolymers) and Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/maleic-anhydride-market ) The global market for maleic anhydride is expected to reach USD 6,788.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for unsaturated polyester resins and BDO is expected to augment market growth over the next six years. In addition, an upturn in the lubricant industry in recent times is also expected to mirror in maleic anhydride demand. Growing demand for maleic anhydride in the automotive industry of Asia Pacific, primarily China and India, is also expected to drive the industry.
Metal Cans Market Analysis By Product (Carbonated Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Beverages, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, New Drinks, Vegetables, Fruits, Soups, Miscellaneous Foods) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metal-cans-market ) The global market for metal cans is expected to reach USD 52.83 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Metal cans are steel or aluminium container mainly used for the storage of goods such as beverages, foods and chemicals. Increasing environmental benefits coupled with growing demand for beverages and canned foods are expected to drive metal cans demand over the next six years. In addition, fast recycle rate for metal cans in comparison to conventional materials such as glass and plastics is further expected to augment its market growth. Technological innovation and use of eco-friendly products are further expected to serve as key growth opportunity.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519