In today's marketplace, it's not easy to stand out.
To do that:
- You need to be memorable and convey the genuine you
- You need to set yourself apart from others who may be competing for the same opportunities
- You need people to know you are the go-to person for the services you provide
Join the Brand Slam! half day crash course in personal branding, Gold Coast, 30th March.
Your personal brand matters
- Your brand is your reputation.
- It’s your calling card.
- It’s what you’re known for and how people experience you.
- It’s about bringing who you are to what you do and how you do it.
Delivering your brand clearly and consistently will create a memorable experience in the minds of those you interact with and can open doors to new opportunities.
Are you ready for help with that?
Ready enough to give up a Sunday morning?
Then our Brand Slam! event on the Gold Coast is for you.
Your facilitators: Sharon Hunneybell, Sonja Ceri, Lauren Clemett and Des Walsh
For an outline of the program, watch this interview with Silicon Lakes COO, Sharon Hunneybell.
A Silicon Lakes event.
Join us for this half day workshop at Silicon Lakes and learn how to brand yourself! 30th March