Data center power management solution is an important support infrastructure for data center operations. The products distribute power, even during power outages, to data center racks. Modern power management products are equipped with features such as real-time monitoring and management through DCIM integration. With the increasing count of data center worldwide, enterprises are adopting efficient power management solutions to aid in continuous availability of data center infrastructure for the data center operation.
The forecast global data center power market to grow at a CAGR of 13.68% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global data center power market for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of data center.
- UPS systems: Include standby, double-conversion online, and line-interactive UPS systems
- Power distribution units (PDUs): Include intelligent rack PDUs, non-intelligent rack PDUs, and floor-based PDUs
- Energy storage equipment: Include batteries, flywheels, and ultra-capacitors
- Transfer switches and switchgears: Include automatic transfer switches (ATS) and static transfer switches (STS)
- Generators: Include gas, diesel, and bi-fuel generators
The report, Global Data Center Power Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45561
Single User License USD 2500
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
Other prominent vendors
- Black Box Network Service
- Controlled Power Company
- CyberPower Systems
- Delta Power Solutions
- MTU onsite energy
- Server Technology
- Tripp Lite
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45561
- Construction of green data centers
- Increased energy consumption
- DC power distribution for data center
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?