Global IT-as-a-Service Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the vendors operating in this market along with the market share analysis of the Global IaaS, SaaS and PaaS markets.
Analysts forecast the Global IT-as-a-Service Market to grow at a CAGR of 31.0 percent over the period 2014-2019. The market size is calculated on the basis of the revenue generated from IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS markets.
ITaaS is an IT operational method, providing an enterprise with the required amount of hardware, software, and support. Nowadays, companies have been using the ITaaS model to increase the usage of virtualization as it is not limited to cloud computing technology models such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. Various benefits associated with the ITaaS model include the simplification and standardization of products and services delivered by IT, reduced cost of consumption, increased IT efficiency, and improved financial transparency, which leads to an increase in business agility and flexibility at the same time.
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Systems
Other Prominent Vendors
- British Telecom
- CA Technologies
- Cherwell Software
- Citrix Systems
- Dimension Data
- Layered technologies
- Media Temple
- SoftLayer Technologies
- Need to Maintain a Low-cost Infrastructure
- Issues Related to Data Security
- Increased Demand from Public Sector
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29491 .
(Prices start at US $3000 for a single user PDF)